Holtger Bros., Inc. is currently offering up to a $1500 sign-on and working bonus for a general laborer with an unrestricted Class A CDL and a desire to have a career with stability and growth-potential. The role of CDL Laborer is perfect for anyone who loves working outdoors and wants to put their CDL to use with a little driving but still be physically active throughout the day.
HBI is a family-owned and operated telecommunications contractor that has been in business since 1946. We proudly work year-round and are continually growing and looking to add skilled workers and supervisors to our team.
The CDL Utility Construction Laborer is trained on the job to perform the following duties:
- Assist the HDD Equipment Operator and Foreman with essential tasks in order to complete the job order
- Transport and load/unload equipment (driving is approximately 15% of work duties)
- Dig holes, excavate, and locate existing utilities
- Read telephone/CATV blueprints, prepare cable routes, and feed cable and conduit
- Secure the job site, place signs where directed, and complete various other tasks as assigned by the Operator and Foreman
- Operate excavators, backhoes, skid steer loaders, and bore rigs.
- Must be willing to travel throughout the state (primarily Northeastern Wisconsin) Monday through Friday (home weekends)
- An unrestricted Class A CDL required; tanker endorsement preferred.
Full Benefits Offered - Best in the industry!
• Health with low deductibles
• Weekly paychecks
• Life insurance
• Paid Wellness hours
• Seven paid holidays
• Paid vacation
• Per diem and paid hotels for qualifying travel distances
*Sign-on and working bonus based on experience
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: 19.00 Hourly