Baytherm Insulation is part of the Installed Building Products (IBP) family of companies. Integrity, knowledge and excellent service – these aren’t just words, they represent how Bay Therm Insulation does business. Whatever your needs, you can trust us to offer high quality products and service. Find your next career opportunity and join our team, with Baytherm Insulation!
Why we love it here: benefits that include medical, dental, vision, retirement plans, vacation, paid holidays, and plenty of opportunities for growth and advancement!
As a construction laborer, you will focus on installing insulation (fiberglass or rock wool batts) to exterior walls and ceilings. Your day-to-day "office" won't always look the same! However, you can count on the process to provide some consistency:
- Loading and logging materials onto truck
- Erect scaffolding or ladders to height needed
- Cut the insulation materials to size and install in frames, ceilings, attics or crawlspaces
- Installing insulation materials by stapling, gluing, wiring, nailing or operating equipment that injects loos-fill or foamed insulation
- May be required to drive a company vehicle. If so, follow all driving rules and DOT requirements at all times and maintain your tools/truck
- Observe job site safety rules and know the location of the MSDS packets in your vehicle
- High School diploma or GED
- Maintain a valid driver's license
- Experience in the construction industry
Position requires a drug test and motor vehicle report to be completed, contingent upon employment.
- Use common hand tools
- Work in tight places including attics and crawlspaces
- Lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Climb ladders and scaffolding
- Able to bend, twist, and turn body at shoulders, waist, knees
- Stand for extended periods of time
IBP is an equal opportunity employer.