Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, a national law firm, is seeking a Construction Litigation Attorney for its Los Angeles office. Ideal candidate must have 2-5 years of experience working on construction litigation matters.
- Experience with complex construction and/or construction defect litigation (plaintiff and/or defense side)
- Substantial legal research on myriad of litigation issues from lawsuit inception through post-trial
- Drafting and responding to pleadings, motions, summary judgments, and other dispositive motions
- Attending court appearances, taking and defending depositions
- Responding to phases of discovery, overseeing large-scale document productions, and working with paralegals and experts
- Strong academic credentials with proven skills in writing, verbal communication, organizational skills, and analytical ability
- Maintain a commitment to superior client service
- Must be highly motivated and disciplined
- Candidate must be licensed in California
We offer a friendly, business casual environment with full benefits package. For consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume by clicking on the APPLY button, with “LA Construction Atty” in the subject line.
No recruiter or telephone calls.
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer.