We are pleased to present the following job opportunity with our client! Take a look and if you meet the requirements please submit your resume and we'll be in touch if you're a good fit!
Perform day-to-day construction management work activities using NACS PMO standards, processes, methodologies and systems. Utilize structured and disciplined practices to ensure construction management activities are consistent with company initiatives and expectations and achieve high quality, professional client service delivery. Achieve the attainment of financial targets inclusive of annual budget, gross profit and related financial metrics within area of responsibility. Ensure construction management activities meet corporate customer satisfaction objectives as well as internal and external SLAs. Work collaboratively across all levels and departments of the organization and ensure a seamless transition of work activities to execute operations functions.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
· Execute NACS PMO standards, processes and methodologies in a consistent manner for construction planning and execution activities including the following:
o Construction planning fundamentals: initiating, planning, estimating, resourcing, scheduling and budgeting
o Construction control fundamentals: monitoring, anticipating potential problems, identifying Construction conflicts, taking corrective action, resolving issues, managing scope, schedule, cost, profit and budget, Construction reporting, quality review and assurance.
o Relationship management fundamentals: client relationship management; Construction team management; and overall change management
· Assist in proposal development and contract and subcontract negotiations with the sales and legal teams.
· Prepare Construction Roadmap with concurrence of all participating organizations and negotiate agreement with the customer, including identification of work and organizational breakdown structures, requirements creation and management, cost and material estimates, milestone payment schedule, risk and communication management plans.
· Establish milestones and monitor adherence to master plans and schedules, identify program problems and obtain solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
· Direct the work of employees assigned to the program from technical, professional, or administrative areas.
· Manage the delivery and execution of Constructions through a balance of best-in-class and pragmatic Construction methodologies and practices that achieve KPIs and meet or exceed business results, client satisfaction and SLAs.
· Act as primary customer contact for construction activities, leading construction review sessions with clients to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance. Conduct recurring customer reviews addressing costs, schedules, risks and customer considerations.
· Develop new business or expand the product line with the client as applicable. Manage customer enhancement programs including all bid and schedule estimates and management approval activities.
· Issue and communicate program status to leadership, steering committee and other stakeholders as appropriate.
· Manage construction issues/risks in a timely manner, escalating when necessary.
· Foster collaborative working relationships within NACS operations and across all levels and departments of the organization to execute construction management activities and company priorities.
· Promote continuous growth of construction management practices within the PMO and organization to achieve client and organizational objectives.
· Achieve performance targets established by leadership for applicable Key Performance Indicators.
· Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Education / Experience Requirements
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field, or equivalent, relevant experience.
· Minimum of 5 years Construction Management experience within the technology services industry.
· Excellent service philosophy and understanding the challenges in providing superior customer experience at a national level while controlling costs.
· Superior collaboration and communication skills: team building, conflict resolution, stakeholder management, risk management, product management, negotiation & decision making.
· Ability to work effectively across many internal functional groups to optimize product offerings, create a seamless internal and external customer experience and resolve issues.
· Proven ability to continuously expand and leverage knowledge of market and industry trends and translating to recommending and implementing process and efficiency improvements.
· End-to-end process thinker, with proven experience in leading change within an organization and understands how change affects employees and utilizes strategies to reduce risk to the organization.
· Strong experience handling employee issues and making sound judgment decisions in this area.
· Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Outlook, SharePoint, MS Construction, PPM tools, ERP, Salesforce.com, workforce management and cloud based technology systems.
· Able and willing to travel up to 20%.