AG Consulting Engineering, PC (AGCE)a design, engineering and construction management firm headquartered in Manhattan is looking for several Construction Managers to manage K – 12 construction projects.
Employees at AGCE embrace ownership of each project, bringing quality, innovation and integrity into each client relationship. AGCE is a place where you can build an exceptional career and have a lasting impact on building new schools in New York City.
We are seeking to employ several Construction Manager (s), for on-going projects in New York City. The projects range from renovation (Capital Improvement Projects) to new construction (Line projects). The position is as an owners representative where you will manage the day to day activities of the project (s) and ensure the contractor stay on schedule and within the project budget.
- Must have a minimum of five years’ construction management experience
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must have proficient computer skills.
- Driver License is required.
The Construction Manager is responsible for the management, oversight, administration, and coordination of the construction process through final construction closeout on timely and economical basis.
- Coordination of contractors on building project
- Supervision of onsite QC/QA and safety
- Resolve field issues in cooperation with general contractors
- Lead weekly progress and coordination meeting
- Support office staff with answering of correspondence and change order review.
- Coordination and integration of field activities
A.G. Consulting Engineering, P.C. offers salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, PTO days, holidays, disability insurance, life insurance, 401K plan, tuition reimbursement, and more.
A.G. Consulting Engineering, PC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/W/D/V