AG Consulting Engineering, PC (AGCE)a design, engineering and construction management firm headquartered in Manhattan is looking for several Construction Managers to manage school construction projects for the client.
Title: Construction Manager
Location: New York City
Project: Schools (K-12)
The projects range from renovations such as classrooms, auditoriums, athletic fields, and cafeterias; other renovations can include boiler / chiller replacement, electrical upgrades, HVAC systems , and masonry work throughout the schools grounds. In addition there are is new school construction project as well.
The position supports the schools where you will manage the day to day activities of the project (s) and ensure the contractor stays on schedule and within the project budget.
- Must have a minimum of five years’ construction management experience
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must have proficient computer skills.
- Driver License is required.
The Project Manager is responsible for the management, oversight, administration, and coordination of the construction process through final construction closeout on timely and economical basis.
- Coordination of contractors on building project
- Supervision of onsite safety
- Resolve field issues in cooperation with general contractors
- Lead weekly progress and coordination meeting
- Support office staff with answering of correspondence and change order review.
- Coordination and integration of field activities
A.G. Consulting Engineering, P.C. offers salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, PTO days, holidays, disability insurance, life insurance, 401K plan, tuition reimbursement, and more.
A.G. Consulting Engineering, PC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/W/D/V