Construction Manufacturing Associate - Direct Hire
We are looking for motivated and reliable candidates to add to our manufacturing team. You will have the opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced work environment with a career-oriented company that offers competitive pay, excellent work-life balance term growth opportunities. We are looking for candidates who have strong attendance, a willingness to learn, and a positive attitude. You will be responsible for direct labor tasks related to the assembly of products for Homebuilding operations. You will be expected to perform your role with a high focus on quality, safety, and productivity.
Dayshift work hours are 6:00 am - 2:30 pm (M-F) and Nightshift work hours are 4:00 pm - 2:30 am (M-TH)
Pay rate for this position is $16.65 - $19.83, based on position responsibilities.
- Prior experience with hand tools, nail guns, and staple guns preferred, but not required
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Experience with framing, millwork, trim and other related construction skills highly desirable
- Excellent attendance record
- Ability to work in a strong safety-focused environment
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, more details available upon interview
- Willingness to work as a team to achieve productivity goals
- Ability to work inside or outside as required your desire to excel is matched by our commitment to your success and we'll give you the tools and industry knowledge you need. Our management team is tenured and talented, nearly 80% of them promoted from within, so you'll find mentors who can share their knowledge, provide career guidance, and encourage your success.
We offer benefits among the best in the industry that reflects the strong commitment we have to all of our employees.
- Competitive Compensation
- Home Purchase Discount
- Mortgage and Settlement Services Discounts
- Comprehensive Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) (Full-time employees are eligible to contribute immediately)
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Vacation and Holidays
In addition to the traditional benefits, we offer all our employees stock ownership through a profit-sharing trust as part of our retirement savings package. we have had the highest Earnings Per Share growth rate in the homebuilding industry for the past 10 years, so as we grow financially, so do you.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.