As a Construction Materials Project Manager, you have no problem successfully navigating competing priorities. Your technical expertise is something you take pride in, and you know how to exceed your clients’ expectations. Most of your career has been focused on construction materials testing, and you have a passion for the industry. Your great communication skills help you interact with your team and clients with ease. You also have a “can do” attitude and are ready to take on any project thrown your way - and that’s why you’ll have all the opportunity for career growth within our company you’ll want. For highlights of others who have taken their amazing skills and grown their careers with ECS, click here.
You will be part of a dynamic, growing and energized team – and your role is key to the success of ECS. While your job duties may fluctuate day to day, here are some areas we expect to see you proficient in:
- ASTM standards related to testing of soils, foundations, reinforced and post-tensioned concrete, masonry, structural steel, fireproofing and asphalt pavement
- Assisting with the resolution of both technical and administrative project issues
- Monitoring project process, performance, safety, and budgetary conditions
- Report and proposal preparation and review
- Budgeting daily and ongoing activities as well as invoicing
- Marketing, including daily on-going client interaction and development of a client database
- Ability to interact with other staff members and field personnel
- BS in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited university preferred
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Engineer in Training (EIT) or Professional Engineer (PE) license or ability to obtain one within three months
Founded in 1988, Engineering Consulting Services (ECS) is a leader in geotechnical, construction materials, environmental, and facilities engineering. ECS is currently ranked 72 in Engineering News-Record’s Top 500 Design Firms (ENR, 2019) and is honored as ENR Mid-Atlantic’s Design Firm of the Year (2018). To learn more about us, click here.
We love our employees and we show this through providing some great benefits. Click here to see how we show our passion for our people.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.