STRENGTH OF CHARACTER
Why ECS? We have grit. What does that mean for you? That one descriptive word defines our company culture. At ECS, GRIT is made up of four characteristics: guts, resilience, initiative and tenacity. Our boots are made for working. Click here to get an idea of what we’re all about.
PERSEVERANCE WITH PASSION
We focus on developing the people, systems and expertise that allow us to be the consulting firm of choice. Our footprint spans the nation and countless sectors, making us flexible and giving you options. Our passion is to provide high quality services and innovative approaches to our clients. We are looking for problem solvers. Do you have your boots ready?
DRIVE AND DETERMINATION
As a Construction Materials Senior Project Manager, you have strong leadership skills as well as a great eye for detail. You are heavily skilled both out in the field and working with clients. Leading your team by example is second nature to you – through excellent assessments, studies, and reports. You have a passion for all things construction materials testing – reinforced and post-tensioned concrete, soil testing, masonry, and structural steel. You are extremely hard working and strive to ensure that your team delivers the best quality. You get the “big” picture and want to contribute accordingly – and that’s why you’ll have all the opportunity for career growth within our company you’ll want. For highlights of others who have taken their amazing skills and grown their careers with ECS, click here.
You will be part of a dynamic, growing and energized team – and your role is key to the success of ECS. While your job duties may fluctuate day to day, here are some areas we expect to see you proficient in:
- Managing CMT services
- Managing budget proposals and invoices
- Reviewing field and concrete break reports daily
- Taking the lead in business development and marketing
- Overseeing project managers and technicians
- Mentoring and managing junior and senior field and laboratory staff
- Working on CMT field and laboratory projects in the local market
- Attending local business development events
If you can accomplish the above, your boots are probably ready for walking right into this role. Realistically though, you need the following to be considered:
- BS in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited university; MS in Civil Engineering preferred
- 6+ years of experience in Construction Materials Consulting
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration
PEOPLE ARE OUR FOUNDATION
We love our employees and we show this through providing some great benefits. Click here to see how we show our passion for our people.