- Construction Manager Accountable for all Civil Works and associated financial control via Scheduling (time), SP/ASP and Quality Management on a given project.
- Ensure that all Service Providers are adhering to client standards, processes and procedures as well as all Federal and Local standards. Identifies continuous improvement opportunities. Interfaces with External Interfaces: ASP/SP, Customer PM Internal Interfaces: IM Lead, Project Admin, Project Sponsor, CPM Responsibilities Include
- Assess and control charges to the agreed site design
- Assures that: Only Customer's approved materials are installed on the project, The agreed Civil Works guidelines and schedules are followed and enforced.
- Awareness and on-site supervision during where risk of disturbances in customer site performance is high.
- Coordinates site activities and assures that all disciplines directly involved in the project are in phase with the Project goals and objectives.
- Workmanship quality of the installations done by the Service Providers is within the Contract, client standards and Customer expectations.
- All Client, Federal, Local, and customer safety guidelines and construction procedures are enforced during the entire Civil Works phase of the project.
- Knowledge in workers safety and work environment safety.
- Perform: Site pre-inspections and coordinate post-construction audits. Site verification. Visual inspection of quality on site.
- Provide technical assistance to the Service Providers and any other suppliers that provide services associated with the Civil Works activities.
- Reject wrong deliveries of material to site.
- Report bad performance and quality on site.
- Write claims, order and return materials.
- Maintain and update construction-specific areas of Site Handler including but not limited to the following: SOW and preconstruction documents (NTP, SOW, RFDS, safety guidance, QA standards, etc) NTP receipt verification, RFDS submission review and changes, Civils acceptance documents, submission receipt, review and approval, Civils progress PFA verification (daily), Close out document review and acceptance sign off Construction Manager 3 - CM3 Has highly developed knowledge and skills.
- INVESTIGATES and SOLVES complex problems that require substantial analysis by DEVELOPING existing procedures, techniques and methods. IMPELS improvement and change. Can GUIDE and LEAD others in the work.
- 5+ years Job-related experience with project builds over 500 sites Reports to IM Lead.