We are looking for a self-motivated and results-driven General Manager to direct and manage our organization's business activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies and programs. Duties for the General Manager will include allocating budget resources, formulating policies, coordinating business operations, monitoring and motivating staff, managing operational costs, ensuring good customer service, improving administration processes, engaging with vendors, hiring and training employees, identifying business opportunities, and monitoring financial activities. Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions will assist our organization in maintaining relationships with clients, generating new business, increasing staff productivity, improving service, ensuring sustainability, and meeting business objectives.
The successful candidate for this role should possess excellent communication skills, superior knowledge of business functions, exceptional budgeting and finance skills, and strong leadership qualities. The noteworthy General Manager should account for all business activities, support staff development, enhance efficiency, drive sales and improve revenue, maintain relationships with clients, enhance the organization's image, and meet overall growth objectives.
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Overseeing daily division operations.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Training other managers and staff.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Improving revenue.
- Recruiting and assisting HR in Hiring employees.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Analyzing accounting and financial data.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Generating reports and giving presentations.
- Ensuring that projects run smoothly by employing efficient and competent administrative staff
- Analyzing existing administrative procedures and coming up with ways in which they can be improved
- Ensuring that the costs and/or expenses of a construction project are in strict compliance with the client or the organization’s budget
- Creating and executing quality control programs
- Ensuring the maintenance and promotion of health and safety on construction sites by enforcing safety regulations and guidelines
- Liaising and working with architects, surveyors, engineers, and several other relevant personnel to check and review project plans
- Monitoring construction project progress and costs and ensuring that they are within budget.
General Manager Requirements:
- Degree in Business Management or Masters in Business Administration.
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Proactive nature.
Construction Office Manager