American Fence Company is hiring a Construction Office Administrator. Pay range is $ 18-$20/hour DOE. Successful candidate will be very well organized, have excellent communication skills and be computer literate. Must have prior experience in construction industry and contract administration.
American Fence Company, founded in 1948, is one of the largest installer of rental and permanent fence that is focused on future growth. We provide a high quality of fencing solutions by valuing our employees which has resulted in average tenure of 9 years of employment.
Overview of Duties:
- Construction Contract Billing (AIA billing)
- Cash reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Administrative Duties
- Lien Waivers and Preliminary Notices
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
Associate's Degree (two year college or technical school) Preferred, Field of Study: Business
- 2 plus years of experience in Accounts Receivable
- Experience in Construction Contract Administration helpful
- Type and 10-key by touch.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience in JD Edwards software preferred.
- General knowledge of accounting software.
Certifications & Licenses:
- Currently hold or have the ability to obtain state notary public commission required.
We offer full Benefit packages to our employees including:
- Group Medical Insurance with prescription coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary AD & D Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time
- 401k with company match
- Employee Discounts
EOE/AA/M/F/D/V - Drug Free Environment