A fast-growing Dermatology practice with multiple locations throughout New York City is searching for a friendly, driven, hard-working medical assistant. We have offices in Manhattan, Brooklyn and Queens and the ideal candidate should be open to traveling.
This position provides administrative and technical support for the Business Development Manager and the respective assigned projects. The Project Administrative Assistant provides general clerical, receptionist and project-based work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Business Development Manager with opening new medical offices.
- Support the practiceâ€™s day-to-day construction oversight.
- Contact vendors and manage the ordering of supplies. This includes everything from determining requirements to placing, monitoring, receiving and installing orders of inventory and supplies.
- Set up systems and schedule vendor meetings for new offices.
- Create, organize and maintain a project management system that tracks the requirements, deadlines, progress and updates for workflows.
- Keep project files up to date on a daily basis.
- Type memorandums, letters and other documents as required by project staff.
- Maintain correspondence tracking logs for project.
- Answer phones, take messages, send and receive faxes.
- Process incoming/outgoing mail on a daily basis.
- Assist management with miscellaneous secretarial assignments.
- Arrange special events.
- Verify vendor invoices as requested by the Business Development Manager.
- Manage, monitor and work hard to complete openings of a new office. This includes directing other employees, assigning and monitoring progress for jobs, , assembling furniture, stocking inventory, cleanup and so much more.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Must have sense of urgency and act on last minute requests.
- Must have a good eye for detail.
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
- Strong phone skills and writing skills.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong work ethic, able to work independently with desire to learn and improve.
- Ability to manage time and complete assigned projects.
- Promotes teamwork within the department and externally by positive, cooperative attitude and willingness to take on additional duties as directed.
- Must be willing and able to travel within New York City to our medical offices as needed.
Powered by JazzHR