Construction Project Manager
Do you want to make a positive impact to the world around you? We have a unique opportunity to leverage your skills as a Construction Project Manager. Change the skyline and be rewarded for your results! Our client is a local leader in design-build and construction with a solid reputation for excellence in providing comprehensive construction services. They are an Employee-Owned company that believe that investing in their employees is the best way to build success! Always leaving a personal touch on all their projects has resulted in winning awards, repeat business, and years of backlog.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Experience building ground-up Multifamily, Mixed-use, Education, Healthcare, Senior living, Student Living, and/or Industrial.
Projects from $15 Million or larger.
- At Least 5 years’ experience.
- Ability to create and build meaningful professional relationships.
- Local Market Knowledge of
- Have a strong understanding of construction and more importantly, a willingness to learn.
Job Skills & Abilities
- Familiarity with requirements of drawings and specifications and with terms and conditions of Project Contracts, subcontracts and change orders
- Strong ability to read drawings and specifications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong decision making/problem solving skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to function effectively as part of a team
- Strong management skills
- Delegate work appropriately
- Broad understanding of industry
- Computer knowledge and efficiency, including Microsoft Office products
Come join a growing, Employee-Owned company. A global leader in their industry with a culture of inclusiveness. They give back to their community and their employees. This is a company that is driven by a solid set of honest, and ethical core values, which are at the heart of their corporate culture.
--Competitive pay and benefits with a growing company.
--Please be sure to submit a resume and project list.
Westport One consistently ranks as one of the top 10 offices within the MRI Network system, which consists of more than 700 offices worldwide.
Our dynamic search consultants focus on two specialties: transit sector and general contractors. We partner with various General Contractors who in range in annual volume from as little as $25 million to over $1 billion. We specialize in placing Project Managers, Project Executives, Estimators, Superintendents, and Business Development positions.
Any inquiries relating to this ad will be kept confidential.
To learn more about our organization please visit us at www.westportone.com.
To apply for this position, submit your resume by choosing one or more of the following:
- ***CLICKING “APPLY NOW” ON THIS PAGE*** (PREFERRED)
- Email your resume in WORD format to email@example.com. Please refer to job reference code TW/COprojectmgr in the subject line.
- Fax resume with cover letter to: 314-991-9586. Attention: Kim Carlson. Please refer to job reference code TW/COprojectmgr
NO CALLS PLEASE