Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
We offer competitive salaries along with a complete benefits package including: medical, vision, & dental coverage, 401K Matching, Educational Reimbursement, and a variety of Training and Development Programs to help you develop the skills you need to succeed in your chosen career path.
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is currently seeking a Construction Project Manager to support our Program/Construction Management (PM/CM) Practice. This full-time position will report to our Washington, DC area office located in Chantilly, Virginia.
The full-time Construction Project Management position will work closely with PM/CM resources to execute general contractor construction projects. This position requires familiarity with the design-build, engineering-procurement-construction (EPC), and design-bid-build procurement and execution for various construction project types, such as vertical new construction, building renovation, and/or civil/site infrastructure.
Responsibilities include: project planning, proposal and procurement support, full project performance (safety/quality/financial/schedule), project reporting, leading internal staff and coordinating subcontractors, stakeholder communications, proactive issue management from kick-off through closeout, and project documentation.
Skills / Qualifications
We are seeking self-motivated professionals with:
- 5+ years of relevant construction project management experience
- Experience assembling and managing construction subcontractor teams to complete contract requirements, while ensuring safety, quality, cost, and schedule goals are achieved
- Excellent verbal/written communication, problem solving, conflict resolution, and decision-making skills
- Experience with construction plans and specifications, and relating that to project scope, schedule, and cost
- Commitment to safety. OSHA 30-hour training preferred
- Liaison between contractors, designers, owners, and end-users
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, construction management or related degree, or equivalent experience in a construction-related position
- Certifications preferred (PE, PMP, CCM, etc.)
- Experience with Federal Government projects and contracts is preferred
- Proof of U.S. citizenship is required for this position
- Must pass drug test, background check and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company's driving (MVR) policy
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.
By submitting your resume, you consent to Wood plc sharing this information within its divisions in order to identify other employment opportunities for which you may be suitable.