Job Title: Construction Project Manager / Construction Manager
Location: Philadelphia, PA 19103
Duration: 12 Months
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects.
- Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
Required Skills & Experience:
- May require a bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.