- Ensures safety, scheduling and team development of their project while meeting customer expectations
- Understand contracts, establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards
- Collaborate with clients, project leads, team members and subcontractors
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Project, etc.
- Flexibility with travel requirements & overtime as necessary
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering or other Engineering preferred
Bonus, 401K, Health Insurance etc.