Shingobee Builders, a Top 25 Minnesota commercial general contractor, is seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager, in either the Loretto (Twin Cities area) or Waite Park (St. Cloud area) office. Four-year degree in related field is required.
Ideal candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing commercial construction projects
- Four-year degree in related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects from bidding through close-out
- AutoCAD and Revit experience a plus
Shingobee offers a competitive salary with benefits.
Established in 1980, Shingobee is a nationally-acclaimed commercial construction and development company, providing general contracting and construction management throughout Minnesota and the upper Midwest. The success of Shingobee Builders is built on the initiative, expertise, and commitment of our employees. Our continued success requires that we attract and retain the best people in the construction industry so that we can excel in serving our clients. Our employees are the foundation of our continued growth and the integrity of our reputation. Visit our website for more information: www.shingobee.com
How to apply:
Submit resume with cover letter, salary requirements, and preferred office location by one of the following methods:
- Email via this website (preferred method)
- Fax to 763-479-3267
- Mail to Shingobee Builders, Attn: Human Resources, PO Box 8, Loretto, MN 55357
Competitive salary with benefits