I have a client in Martinez, CA in need of a Construction Project Manager
This is a direct hire opportunity for the right candidate.
Our client is a commercial drywall company
Duties include but are not limited to:
As Project Manager you will follow the contract agreements and see the project to completion, remaining within budget and meeting timeline deadlines. You will create and maintain a planner of activities between office management, field supervision, contract administration, project accounting, and customer. The primary duties may vary project by project based on size, complexity, workload, and customer demands, however our end goal is to meet and exceed customer expectation on each and every project.
- 5+ years Project Management experience
- Participate in contract negotiations, facilitate project specific organization and/or systems relative to required staffing
- Create and implement a job start and pre-job safety plan
- Maintain a log of the timeline for the project including drawings submitted, bids received, and spreadsheet for comparisons
- Vendor and Subcontractor selections
- Budget for the project
- Prepare and coordinate: takeoffs, stocking reports, purchase orders, job-site deliveries
- Monitor job-site and facilitate job-site safety inspection
- Perform close out such as warranties, guarantees, as built submittals, and post mortem analysis