Shingobee Builders, a Top 25 Minnesota commercial general contractor, is seeking experienced Construction Project Managers, in either the Loretto (Twin Cities area) or Waite Park (St. Cloud area) office. Four-year degree in related field required.
Ideal candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing commercial construction projects
- Four-year degree in related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects from bidding through close-out
- AutoCAD and Revit experience a plus
- Travel availability a plus
This position offers excellent opportunity for advancement.
Shingobee offers a competitive salary with benefits.
Established in 1980, Shingobee is a nationally-acclaimed commercial construction and development company, providing general contracting and construction management throughout Minnesota, the Dakotas, and the upper Midwest. Our employees are the foundation of our continued growth and the integrity of our reputation, and our continued success requires that we attract and retain the best people in the construction industry. Visit our website for more information: www.shingobee.com
How to apply:
Submit resume with cover letter, salary requirements, and preferred office location by one of the following methods:
- Email via this website (preferred method)
- Fax to 763-479-3267
- Mail to Shingobee Builders, Attn: Human Resources, PO Box 8, Loretto, MN 55357