An experienced General/Roofing Government Contractor is looking for a professional, motivated and friendly individual to serve as a Project Manager. Government contracting experience is required. Having integrity, a willingness to learn and mutual respect for the customer is a must. Excellent decision-making, verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills are also required. Moderate to frequent travel is required.
Minimum Qualifications and Education:
- College Degree in Construction Management or related field.
- Relevant job experience may be accepted in place of degree.
- Project Management experience and a minimum of five (5) years related experience in project (construction) management, including inspection of construction improvements, implementation/completion of the projects, plans/specification.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) and MS Project or Primavera.
- 3+ years’ experience in commercial Project Management or Assistant Project Management.
- Project management of roofing projects.
- 3+ years' experience of working knowledge about roofing.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend pre-bid meetings with an Estimator and have the ability to comprehend a written scope of work.
- Prepare/review/track construction submittals, by CSI divisions.
- Prepare/update progress schedules.
- Prepare/update project budgets.
- Attend pre-construction and progress meetings with Government officials.
- Communicate and provide/receive documentation with field superintendents.
- Will be required to oversee multiple projects.
- Project management of Navy or DoD construction projects.
- Candidate must qualify for military installation access with a full background check.
- Candidate must possess a valid driver's license with limited infractions (motor vehicle background check)
- Must pass a drug screen
- Paid Vacation and 11 Federal Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company Sponsored Education/Training
- 401k Plan and Company Match
EEO and Drug-Free Workplace
Salary based on qualifications and experience
Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and LTD offered; 401k match