Seeking qualified full-time candidates for a Construction Project Managerposition working on residential & commercial properties. The Construction Project Manager is responsible for project coordination, budgeting, contract negotiations, and essential facilitation through Estimator(s). This employee will be vital in the development of a construction project, and will oversee its organization, scheduling, and implementation. The Construction Project Manager will actively participate in the management and development of the project’s construction schedule, project phasing, and logistics plan prior to and during construction completion. This is an extremely fast-paced, multitasking environment and position. Candidate must be a team player, wearing many hats, and must be self-motivating, and be able to manage several projects at once in various stages.
The Construction Project Manager provides full-time project and construction management and has frequent interaction with the Homeowners/ Clients, consultants and subcontractors. He / She is responsible for ensuring that all aspects of our services are being delivered at the highest level to Homeowner/ Client satisfaction.
- Develop relationship with Homeowners/ Clients - Thoroughly understand the project and maintains constant communication with all parties involved.
- Thoroughly understand construction documents/permitting - Ensure all areas of scope are covered through review of the contract drawings prior to commencement.
- Take responsibility of projects overall progression and quality while ensuring that Company standards are conveyed through quality and detail.
- Generate subcontractor and material supplier contracts.
- Oversee and coordinate all subcontractor’s contract documents and approved submittals.
- Generate ‘budget’ parameters for each project.
- Manages and prepares change orders as required.
- Ensure all punch work is 100% satisfied.
- Strong financial understanding of cost reporting and budgeting, etc.
- Ensure project costs are aligned with approved budgets, approves contractor invoices, and change order requests.
- Ability to lead and manage a team.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL POSITIONS
- Field experience in construction 3 or more years.
- Working knowledge of construction and project management tools.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and decision -making skills.
- Outstanding commitment and dedication to the company and its clients.
- Ensure regular and effective communication within the company and partners.
- Must be self -motivated and punctual.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and have excellent follow up skills both internally and externally.
- Working knowledge of the construction process
- Team Player
- Thorough knowledge of all trades involved in residential/commercial construction.
- Strong organizational skills - ability to multitask.
- Tech savvy with ability to take digital photos and upload to main files; hand -held computing.
- Work requires the ability to operate an automobile and have a valid state driver's license.