Our construction is seeking a Project Manager to join our team! We have a passion for building and pride ourselves on identifying solutions for all construction challenges. The majority of our business comes from repeat clients and referrals. We deliver complex projects within budget and on schedule. Our focus on pre-construction sets the stage and trajectory for successful projects.
The Construction Project Manager will be responsible for generating positive feedback from clients, architects, and other team members. They will ensure each project is completed on-time and within budget. They will manage the pre-construction and estimating process, coordinate with the design team to meet each client’s needs, and maintain a proactive, strategic focus throughout the building process.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Project Superintendent to maintain and update the master project schedule.
- Oversee all aspects of procurement.
- Oversee bid job walks.
- Manage the estimating process, change-order process and billings, and the commissioning process.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Train and mentor the Project Engineers.
- Lead the submittal and RFI processes.
- Conduct OAC and special coordination meetings.
- Ensure deadlines are met and the project stays within budget.
- Collaborate with the Superintendent to clarify scope for subcontractors and track self-perform costs.
- Ensure timely completion of the punch-list process.
- Manage warranty and as-built drawing process by understanding client expectations and communicating deadlines to contractors.
- LEED accredited.
- Previous experience in commercial construction within the Greater San Francisco Bay Area.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive in managing complex projects.
- Able to anticipate, identify, and resolve problems.
- Able to ensure efficient, timely, and accurate project documentation.
- Business development and RFP capabilities.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Team leadership skills.