We are looking for Equipment Administrator/Administrative Support . Candidates must have a strong personal drive, be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple projects and be a team leader.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Equipment Administration
- Inventory tracking
- Cost analysis
- Vendor invoicing review
- Foreman and Mechanic administrative support
Other Items May Include
- Company Heavy Job support
- Heavy Bid and Heavy Job implantation and coordination
- Minor travel to job sites
- High school or equivalent education.
- Demonstration of high integrity and work ethics.
- Previous Data Entry and Equipment Administration experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of heavy equipment.
- HCSS Heavy Bid, Heavy Job, E360 Software experience a huge plus.
- Must be attentive to detail, possess great organizational skills, and have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have experience using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Excel.
- Must have the ability to multitask.
- Must be able to lift and move 25 pounds.
Position offers: competitive salary, annual bonus, company vehicle, paid vacation and holidays, health insurance, life insurance, long-term disability, FSA and 401(k).
Please visit our website at www.astragroupinc.com for more information about us.
Astra is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Student Support Administrator