Longterm Construction laborer position. Work locally for more than 40 hours a week completing a variety of different tasks, in a continually changing environment? You should join our team as a construction laborer!
Construction Laborer Job Description:
- Perform tasks involving physical labor at a construction site.
- Construciton Laborers should have a willingness to take direction both verbal and written direction.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Willingness to perform task assigned for assembly and preparation of site for construction.
- Contstruction Laborers should have the ability to operate hand held power tools, cordless drill, saw, etc
- Willingness to work in an ever-changing work environment, including outdoor work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Ability to perform tasks in a safe manner.
- Starting wage for Construction Labor is $15.00 per hour.
- A nail bag and hammer are recommended personal tools for the position.
- Job assignments change slightly with the seasons, as winter approaches there will be occasions when snow shoveling is part of this job description.
Construction Laborer Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work 8-10 hour shifts and stand for long periods of time.
- Construciton laborers should have the ability to work outdoors in cold weather.
- Must work in a safe manner.
- Construction Laborers should have physical strength, hand-eye coordination and endurance.
- Must have the ability to understand and communicate information.
- Ability to work at various heights and climb a ladder.
- Construction Laborers should have the ability to adapt to change on a continually changing worksite.
For the Construction Laborer position, the candidate must own their own safety toe or steel toe boots. It is recommended that they also own a hammer and nail bag. All other personal protective equipment and supplies or tools will be provided.
Candidates will be subject to pre-employment drug screen. Applicant will be subject to a background check*
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Come See Us! 1115 16th St SW Minot, ND from 8am - 5pm, Monday - Friday.
Call Us! 701-839-1940 Text Us! 701-839-1940
1115 16th St. SW
Minot , North Dakota 58701