- Work closely with project superintendents and project managers as required.
- Maintain regular communication with all project staff to ensure that site safety and process's are effectively implemented in a timely fashion.
- National GC who provides construction services at the highest level.
- Based on a strong culture and growing leaders from within. Delivering client satisfaction at the highest level and committed to achieving sustainable growth.
- Coordinate with local jurisdiction inspectors and utility company representatives to ensure compliance.
- Strictly enforce Safety Program and manage the Quality Control Program
- Prepare and maintain detailed short term schedules.
- Manage accurate invoice payment process and financial management of the project costs.
- Resolve day to day field issues.
- Prepare daily reports with all manpower and significant activities.
- 5+ years of experience working in the construction industry
- Experience with hospitality, office, commercial and industrial facilities ranging from $10M+
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge in Construction Management or related field, preferred
$75.000 - $105,000 with comprehensive benefits package.
$75,000.00 - $105,000.00 /year