Forge Lumber is a full-service lumber and construction services company with a strong commitment to delivering the best customer service in every project. We use a hands-on approach to efficiently serve our commercial, production home, custom home and re-modeling clients with outstanding construction knowledge and a real sense of urgency.
We are looking for an experienced Construction Superintendent to lead various commercial and residential construction projects in the Greater Cincinnati area.
Things you should know about working at Forge Lumber :
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere, this is not a suit and tie environment.
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
How You Will Spend Your Days as a Construction Superintendent :
- Managing multiple projects during all phases of the building process
- Visiting job sites to ensure jobs are being completed timely and accurately
- Create daily reports and capture all projects changes
- Communicating with General Contractors, Developers, and Owners
- Representing Forge at project and client meetings
- Manage Subcontractors workflow to meet customer expectations.
- Oversee planning and daily operations to ensure Safe Work practices.
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days of employment
- Monday - Friday schedule
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Auto Allowance
- We�ll support your educational and career goals with our continuous education programs
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- You have a strong knowledge of general construction and building materials
- You have excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- You are proficient in reading construction blueprints
- You are comfortable utilizing technology in an office setting
- You thrive in an ever changing environment