Commercial general contractor has a need for an ExperiencedConstruction Superintendent to join our team. This is a steadily growing Commercial Construction Company building negotiated private projects with repeat clients in the Housto, Texas area
The Superintendent will plan, coordinate, implement and finalize projects according to the specifications and deadlines, all while keeping the project within budget.
As a Superintendent, you need to define the project’s objectives, create schedules and oversee quality control throughout the entire project. To deliver the project according to plan, you will also need to attain resources, and manage your subcontractors... In addition, you will need to be able to identify, assess and minimize project risks until successful project completion.
Qualifications & Requirements
· 3-5 years experience as a Construction Superintendent in the Commercial field
· A clear understanding of how to read and understand specifications and drawings
· Good communication skills
· Self-starter willing to take initiative
· Strong work ethic
· OSHA Certification
· Positive Attitude
· Able to work in a team environment
· Ability to work under pressure
· Proficient in Architectural plan reviews
· Competency in project breakdown for hard bids
· Knowledge of AIA division coding
· Properly facilitate RFP’s and RFI’s
· Must have experience with buy-outs of subcontractor contracts.
· Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word
· Establish project plans, prepare estimates, drafting of contracts, permit
· applications, document preparation and organization,
· Daily project oversight,
· Purchases, subcontract changes and coordination of office and field activities during the construction period
· Selection and coordination of Subcontractors.
· Establish and Maintain Project timelines.
Please email resume with salary requirements and references to: Sandra@epochconstruction.net
No phone calls please.
Salary DOE + Generous Bonus Program