Jim Cooley Construction, LLC is a General Contractor with projects nationwide. We currently have openings for Superintendents/Field Managers for projects in Oklahoma City and various locations across Oklahoma.
▪ Supervision of all field operations on assigned project
▪ Schedule manpower and subcontractors
▪ Ensure that all trades maintain project schedule and safety procedures
▪ Identify critical path items and ensure on-time deliveries. 3 weeks schedule look aheads.
▪ Maintain daily logs, timesheets and other field reports
▪ Develop rapport and maintain communication with project owner and all subcontractors
▪ Maintain daily communication with Project Management team
▪ Conduct weekly jobsite safety meetings and administrate Safety Program
▪ Monitor and track expenses
▪ Minimum of 5 years experience in Commercial or Federal Construction
▪ Proven track record of successful projects
▪ Demonstrated leadership ability
▪ Good verbal and written communication skills
▪ Complete understanding of design specifications, drawings and documentation
▪ Above average planning and organizational skills
▪ Understanding of OSHA, Safety and First Aid procedures
▪ Computer literacy including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) preferred
▪ Successful candidate must pass Department of Homeland Security background check
and drug test
What we offer:
▪ Competitive salary commensurate with experience
▪ Benefits such as Health & Dental Insurance, HSA, Fed Holidays, Phone, Monthly
The Jim Cooley Construction, LLC team’s energy is dedicated to the quality of the work and project relationships. Projects should be profitable and enjoyable for employees and our customers, as well as something to be proud of. Jim Cooley Construction, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Resumes should be submitted as follows:
By fax at: (405) 521-0379
By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
By U.S. Mail at: Jim Cooley Construction, LLC
P O Box 54619
Oklahoma City, OK 73154-1619
No Phone Calls, Please!