Apex Systems currently has an opening in King of Prussia, PA for a Construction Supervisor. General construction knowledge and great communication skills will both be crucial for this role. If interested, please send your most up-to-date resume to Aaron Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Rates: $24-26/hr W2
- Benefits: Contractor Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Company Truck
Supervises the activities of employees involved in construction operations. Employees at this level are typically responsible for more than 100 sites.
- Supervises the day-to-day workflow of subordinate construction workers.
- Coordinates construction scheduling and communication and acts as a liaison to project management concerning bids, subcontracting, progress and delays
- Assigns employees tasks to maximize productivity, minimize costs, and maintain quality.
- May direct staff through subordinate 'lead' employees.
- May be responsible for estimates, schedules, materials, and purchase orders.
- Performs advanced construction tasks as needed.
- Reviews and compiles operations records, such as inspection reports and tool, equipment and supply usage, and safety reports.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Associates Degree in a related discipline.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178