Your world is always changing, and so are we. Weston & Sampson offers interdisciplinary design, engineering, and environmental services that make the world a better place. Innovative and reliable, we've worked to improve the communities where you live, work, and play for more than a century. Join our rapidly growing team.
Weston & Sampson is an employee-owned company serving public and private clients throughout the eastern United States. Our staff comprises nearly 700 professionals in offices along the East Coast, including our new location in Reading, Massachusetts.
What We Offer:
Weston & Sampson offers competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, including health/dental/vision, paid holidays and vacation, 401K plan with employer match, and an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP). We provide a collaborative working environment along with training, resources, and state-of-the-art tools and equipment to promote success; and a welcoming, inclusive corporate culture where individuals are recognized for their contributions.
Weston & Sampson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested, please submit your resume through our career portal:
Weston & Sampson is currently seeking a Construction Support Engineer with our GLX Team working with the MBTA.
What you’ll do:
- Assisting the MBTA construction field staff and Resident Engineers navigating e-Buildier and locating documentation
- Working on conditional acceptance tracking, RFIs, Submittals, DCNs, redlines/as-builts and other tasks as needed.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar Construction related field.
- 0-4 years of construction inspection
- Must have experience with general construction inspection policies, procedures and administrative requirements.
- Working knowledge and experience with interpreting contract documents, including compliance with prevailing safety regulations; excellent public relation and communication skills are a must.
- The ability to prepare and maintain field records and record keeping methods
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook in laptop / tablet environment is a plus
- Ability to work well with contractors, engineers, municipality and residents
- Valid Driver’s License
- Be able to provide own reliable transportation