We are hiring multiple cleared and experienced Construction Surveillance Technicians (CSTs) to conduct surveillance and understand the construction trades to closely monitor all construction activities and materials to ensure the security integrity of the facility being constructed at various Government locations.
- Work closely with the assigned Government Site Security Manager (SSM) to ensure all established security policies and procedures are followed.
- Inspect, detect, and report any unauthorized technical penetrations and thwart implanted clandestine technical collection devices.
- Supplement site security access controls; implement screening and inspection procedures; and monitor uncleared construction personnel in accordance with the Construction Security Plan (CSP).
- Conduct inspections of Protected Distribution System (PDS) and report any anomalies to the SSM.
- U.S. Citizen with an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph and the ability to maintain this level clearance.
- High School diploma or GED.
- 3+ years of experience in the construction industry with knowledge of two or more of the following disciplines:
- Carpentry (rough-in, finish)
- Sheet Metal
- Dry Wall
About Speedcast Government
UltiSat and Globecomm are now Speedcast Government
Speedcast Government provides mission-critical communications for our customers' operations even in the most demanding conditions for land, sea, or air. When your job is serving others, it's imperative you perform your work well. That's why you need a communications system you can depend on; one that proves resilient time and again in the harshest environments. We take your most complex networks and transform them into a comprehensive, fully-managed and efficient system at the service of your mission.
By joining Speedcast Government, you will have the opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic and growing organization. We are proud of our diverse and talented workforce who are committed to doing quality work and ensuring that every customer gets best-fit/best-value solutions for their needs. We believe it’s the people behind the technology we deliver who make the difference to the customers we serve. At Speedcast Government, we encourage your development and ensure you have the tools and resources you need to get your job done efficiently.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities / Women / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
If you are a disabled individual or disabled Veteran and require a reasonable accommodation in applying for any posted position, please contact us at (240) 243-5113.