The Construction Systems Analyst has responsibility for the shared success and on-going-support of BuildPro as a reliable tool.
- Monitor the NEWSTAR/BuildPro integration process and error reports
- Identify and resolve Schedule and user related issues
- Maintain Schedule Templates in accordance with corporate directives
- Provide support for the BuildPro Admin role for each division
- Job User Assignments
- Recalculating Baseline
- Integration Issues
- Identify trends or consistencies in errors that indicate a need for correction of procedures or data
- Best Practices and new initiative roll-out
- Collaborate with IT Support on technical issues related to the Construction systems and processes
- Manage incoming issues and planned work in the JIRA Project Management system
- Ensure Construction Managers are utilizing BuildPro accurately and timely
- Communicate with Purchasing on any issues or requested construction changes that can affect payments, vendors, or BuildPro/NEWSTAR communication.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENNCE:
Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university or two to four years related experience. In lieu of a four-year degree, two years related experience may substitute for each year of education.
Required Knowledge: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Scheduling, Construction, Purchasing
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business processes, technical procedures, or governmental regulations as well as write reports and business correspondence. Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers. Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations in a dynamic work environment with multiple priorities. Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.