Momentum Solar is a premier residential solar provider with offices throughout the U.S. Founded in 2009, Momentum has grown exponentially over the past decade. We implement the entire solar process to ensure a seamless transition to renewable energy.
We are currently searching for a Construction Tech to support our rapidly growing team as a repair tech for customers interested in pursuing residential solar installations. Moderate to advanced construction skill required across a broad spectrum of applications
- Install, maintain, and repair roofing systems
- Performs routine maintenance as required - (repairs cracks and blisters, caulks cracks, corrects misaligned tiles and defective flashing, etc.)
- Perform other functions in the Maintenance department as required
- 5+ years’ prior hands-on construction experience
- light framing, knee walls, Sheetrock, taping, spackling, general construction, light roof repairs, roof leak patches, and miscellaneous operations and maintenance.
- Must be self-motivated and excel under minimal guidance
- Flexible schedule to support team and customer requirements
- Willingness to work outside under conditions requiring restricted movement, construction environment, air contamination, hazardous materials, and lifting/carrying heavy objects.
Momentum Solar is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.