Now Hiring Experienced Construction Site Carpenter to work in Overland Park, KS $19-23 hourly range depending on skill level.
Call us today! 913-491-8367
This position applies advanced knowledge to perform professional carpentry duties for forming concrete walls, footings, and slabs as well as finish carpentry as needed.
- Forms and pours footings and walls, shored decks, and edge form for slabs.
- Installs architectural finishes according to specifications and plans if necessary on job.
- Maintains a clean and safe job site.
- Reads blueprints to determine measurements, sizes, locations, types of walls, footings, floors, etc.
- Utilizes carpentry math to calculate measurements required to construct facilities.
- Applies knowledge of concrete and its properties.
- Determines elevations and layout through-the-use-of builder levels, transits, lasers, etc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Performs essential duties and responsibilities efficiently, accurately, and safely with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing threat of harm to self or others.
- Handles very heavy work (must pass physical abilities test in pre-employment testing).
- Solves practical problems and deals with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Owns the tools required of Formsetter position.
- Understands and conveys English commands, questions and instructions on at least an eighth-grade level regarding commercial construction. #IJ.
Call or Text us at 913-491-8367