At this moment Aerotek is hiring for 2 Electrical Engineers for Manufacturer of Mobility Systems. Please review the job description below and if you are interested then please reach back out to me.
The position will be maintaining product integrity, evaluating opportunities, and integrating new component designs into existing systems, while working to meet agreed upon cost and schedule commitments.
- This position will provide product support for a variety of electronic elevator components and electrical systems.
- The position will play a crucial role in new product development maintaining product integrity, evaluating change opportunities, and integrating new component designs into existing systems.
- Working to meet agreed upon cost and schedule commitments.
- The candidate should be able to read and understand schematics and wiring diagrams, analyze complex problems to identify root cause and develop innovative solutions
- Sound electrical engineering background (wiring diagrams, systems analysis, motor and control applications, and control logic)
- Experience working with code agencies. i.e. CSA
- Experience working with suppliers/3rd parties
- Experience in video and display technologies a plus
- ECAD tools (Cadence, E3, etc.)
- Experience with test and measurement equipment
- Understanding of SMT PCB assembly and other manufacturing processes
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.