Cohen & Company
Certified Public Accountants
Cohen & Company offers a full range of accounting, tax and consulting services to clients based throughout the United States. The firm serves dynamic, privately held companies and their owners; and the investment industry, including public and private funds. Recognized as one of the top accounting firms in the country, Cohen & Company is rooted in technical excellence and is driven every day to listen, engage and deliver sustainable value. The firm was founded in 1977 and has more than 600 associates throughout Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. What makes us different is our culture built on energy, discipline, results and — most importantly — personal commitment to our clients. Learn more at cohencpa.com. Member PCAOB.
Our Management Advisory Services Division focuses on Management Consulting, Business Valuation, M&A Advisory, and Transaction Services. Our Management Consulting Practice collaborates with business owners and company leadership to optimize the performance of the enterprise. We help our clients develop thoughtful plans and then work with their team to deliver on the objectives. Rather than a one-off project, we view consulting as a long-term relationship to help our clients be successful.
We are very excited about our growth opportunities and are seeking a Consultant with an entrepreneurial energy and commitment to client service to join our Management Consulting team in our Cleveland office! We’re looking for someone who will be graduating this December to start in January or someone with 1-2 years of experience to start sooner!
Looking for someone who wants to grow in the following areas:
- Project management tools and methodologies
- Storyboarding and presentations
- Process mapping and optimization
- Data analysis, business cases, and modeling in Excel
Our requirements for this position are:
- 1-2 years of Management Consulting experience, internship experience included
- Start Date: January of 2020 or sooner!
- A career interest in Consulting with a passion for tackling challenges to provide value-add services to clients that make a real impact on their business performance
- Business analytical and quantitative problem-solving experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is preferred
- Major(s): Finance, Operations, Marketing, Strategy, Business Management, Information Systems/Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or other applicable majors
- GPA: Minimum of 3.2
- Preferred experience with:
- Finance Transformation
- Technology Selection and Implementation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Change Management
- Data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI)
Learn more about us!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please click the link below: