DHG ranks among the top 20 public accounting firms in the nation. With more than 2,000 professionals in 30+ offices located in 13 states, we combine extensive tax, assurance and advisory experience with a focus on relationships and personal service to help our clients achieve their goals. People, careers and flexibility are at the heart of DHG’s culture making it a great place to build a valuable career.
We are seeking a Financial Institution Consultant for DHG's Model Validation and Valuation Team.
- Assist with the review and challenge of models prepared and/or used by financial institutions.
- Assist with documentation and review of internal controls related to the use of models by financial institutions.
- Perform financial and statistical modeling in Excel.
- Prepare reports and communicate with management.
- Degree is required in finance, economics, accounting, statistics or other quantitative fields
- Strong analytical and organizational skills required, alongside strong attention to detail
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to manage time and stay on task required
- Financial modeling proficiency in Excel required
- Strong familiarity with other Microsoft Office suite applications required
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting required
- Experience with data analysis, quantitative analysis and data validation preferred