Job Number: 1867
Location: WA-22100 Bothell Everett Hwy-Bothell
Duration: 6 months
Job Title: Product Design Consultant II
Description: Job Description Summary
On the basis of his/her professional specialization, makes a substantial contribution to the innovation of product and process. Develops new products, using the latest technologies and resources, often realising systems based on unverified specifications.
Mechanical design electro-mechanics interfaces, assembly and parts design for oral healthcare products.
• Completed Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering and 5 years of relevant experience or Masters in Mechanical Engineering and 3 years of relevant experience
• Experience in product design for a domain mass manufacturing, for example, plastic molded part and sheet metal design
• Knowledge of good design practices and experienced.
• Able to conduct mechanical engineering design and analyses.
• Good technical communication skills including presentations and written documentation.
• Understanding of and interest in electro-mechanical and physical principles
• Practical CAD experience with Creo 3.0
• Critical eye to detail
Job Number: PHHJP00016699
Community / Marketing Title: Consultant, Product Design
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bothell, Washington US