We seek an innovative consulting manager and thought partner who contributes to the management consulting practice and growth. The manager will be responsible for managing portions of or entire projects in collaboration with the management consulting principal and peers. The manager will help build relationships with prospective and existing clients and referral sources. Travel varies but typically ranges between 10% to 30% per month.
Specific job duties follow:
- Assess and analyze data to support objective conclusions and recommendations
- Analyze, interpret and summarize government regulations to ensure compliance and develop guidance for entities responsible for implementing federal and state laws
- Help conceptualize approaches to organizational change, including:
- Problem solving
- Policy development
- Strategic plans
- Implementation plans
- Communications plans
- Facilitate client meetings with clarity, purpose and adaptability
- Communicate directly with clients, including leadership, managers and staff or members
- Help track performance of the management consulting practice to evaluate opportunities to adjust, experiment and grow
- Contribute to the culture of the management consulting team and of KEB
- Champion your own professional development by identifying skills and opportunities that will help you grow and support the future of the management consulting practice
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Minimum of three years of professional work experience
- Experience in management positions, project management and/or financial analysis preferred
- Willingness to travel as required throughout Illinois and U.S., spending multiple days on site with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Desire and capacity to work collaboratively with a team and autonomously
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Careers at KEB
KEB is a mid-sized public accounting and management consulting firm located in the Midwest but serves clients throughout the country. Our firmwide culture and reputation is to provide excellent client service and professionalism for a diverse client base, including finance and banking, construction, retail/wholesale, insurance, small businesses, healthcare, agribusiness and manufacturing. KEB’s management consulting’s client base primarily includes government, nonprofits and religious institutes. While KEB values and delivers exceptional quality, we also care about community and the greater good. We commit to honoring that the whole person—and family—matters.
KEB offers a competitive wage and benefit package. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Kerber, Eck & Braeckel LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.