HCA Healthcare ITG
Please click the link above to Watch our Identity Video to get a closer look at who we are and what we do!
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
At HCA Healthcare, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medical and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement program.
This position is a consulting level mobile native developer position who will report directly to the Manager of Clinical Development & Innovation. In addition to strong experience with mobile native development, this candidate will also be expected to create and contribute to new frameworks and methodologies within mobile application development. The ideal candidate will also possess a strong desire to learn and contribute to both iOS and Android application architectures using best practices with emphasis on iOS.
• Closely collaborates with team members to successfully execute development initiatives using Agile practices and principles
• Experience with and contributions to a smooth CI/CD pipeline for both internal and external mobile native application deployments.
• Leads efforts to design, development, deployment, and support software systems
• Integrates new/existing software with existing systems
• Collaborates with business analysts, project lead, management, user experience and customers on requirements
• Participates in large-scale development projects involving multiple areas outside of core team
• Designs fit-for-purpose products to ensure products align to the customer's strategic plans and technology road maps
• Demonstrates deep understanding of value-based decision making and Agile principles across teams
• Coaches team on existing system structure, constraints and deficiencies with product
• Shares knowledge and experience to contribute to growth of overall team capabilities
• Participates in the deployment, change, configuration, management, administration and maintenance of deployment process and systems
• Focuses on customer satisfaction
• Rapidly prototypes and delivers just-in-time solutions
• Gather requirements, designs, constructs and delivers solutions with minimal team interaction
• Works in an environment with rapidly changing business requirements and priorities
• Demonstrates deep understanding and acts as a leader in the team’s continuous integration and continuous delivery automation pipeline
7+ year’s experience
• Demonstration of and belief in the Agile mindset.
• Experience with Xcode including Instruments
• Exposure to Android Studio
• Experience with both internal and public app store distributions strongly preferred
• Experience with CI/CD pipeline deployment strongly preferred
• 5+ years of engineering, delivering and supporting production software products required.
• Delivery of past software systems with documented value required.
• Strong focus on delivering customer value required.
• Excellent troubleshooting, analysis, and problem-solving abilities required.
• Ability to engineer and build software through multiple languages and tools required.
HCA Healthcare Information Technology Group (ITG) delivers healthcare IT products and services to HCA Healthcare's portfolio of business and partners, including Parallon, HealthTrust and Sarah Cannon.
For decades, ITG has been a pioneer in the industry, leading the transformation of healthcare into a new era of quality and connectivity. ITG relies on the breadth of the organization and depth of technical expertise to advance and enhance today’s healthcare and to enable our physicians and clinicians to provide world-class, innovative care for patients.
ITG employees rally around the noble cause of transforming healthcare through technology and find inspiration in the meaningful work they do—creating a culture that is "Healthcare Inspired."
If you want a career in technology and have a heart for healthcare, apply your expertise to a mission that matters.
ITG is always looking for sharp, skilled, committed team members to join its Healthcare Inspired mission and culture. With job opportunities spread throughout the company and all across the country, ranging from strategy to development, from project management to product support, you can use your unique and valued expertise in many ways for the noble cause of healthcare
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.