19-20156 - Consulting Services Manager
Overview of Organization:
Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in software solutions and professional information services. Professionals in the areas of legal, tax & accounting, finance, and healthcare, as well as corporations rely on Wolters Kluwer's market leading software solutions and information-enabled tools to manage their business efficiently, deliver results, and succeed in an ever dynamic world. For further information please visit the website: http://www.wolterskluwer.cch.com.au/ Wolters Kluwer Values are: Win as a Team, Make it Better, Focus on Customer Success, Aim High & Deliver.
One of the Asia Pacific Wolters Kluwer Tax and Accounting solutions is a global tax compliance and reporting platform CCH Integrator http://www.cchintegrator.com/.
CCH Integrator is a cloud-based tax reporting and compliance platform that streamlines and automates the collection, consolidation, validation and reporting of information required for tax and regulatory reporting. CCH Integrator includes:
* Global and local income tax reporting;
* Income tax return preparation;
* Indirect tax compliance;
* Country by Country Reporting and Transfer Pricing;
* Statutory Accounts;
* Risk management tools including workflow, checklists and questionnaires, audit trails, dashboards;
* Ability to configure user defined schedules and reports.
Consulting Services Manager
* Best suited to a Tax Manager or Tax Director or Senior Tax Analyst from a large service firm
* Client-facing consulting & pre-sales role in the tax & accounting software space
About the role
The Consulting Manager role is responsible for promoting, implementing and supporting our corporate clients in their use of our market leading tax compliance & reporting software, CCH Integrator. This role can based in Wichita, Kansas or remote, and is full-time and permanent.
Key responsibilities include:
* Partner with clients to ensure successful implementation of our tax software through effective project management, application of tax technical skills as well as technology and product knowledge, organising & conducting training sessions and liaising with technical specialists for setup and configuration
* Providing consulting, training and support to our new and existing corporate customers, enabling them to optimise their use of our market-leading tax & compliance reporting software, CCH Integrator * Reviewing prospective clients' current tax reporting and compliance processes (provision and return) and helping the client to understand where CCH Integrator would streamline, improve and support their process
* Accompanying our Sales team to prospective client meetings (often done remotely) and presentations to provide domain expertise
* Pro-actively securing consulting engagements including the creation and deployment of bespoke schedules and reports, health checks, best practice reviews, and process improvement to produce fully automated and integrated tax solutions
* Evaluate opportunities to adopt robotic and data analytic technologies to expand current CCH integrator service offerings
The ideal candidate possesses:
* A love for helping customers to optimise their use of technology and information, so that their businesses succeed.
* 5 or more years experience in tax or finance
* Exceptional communication and presentation skills
* High attention to detail and a technical delivery mindset
* Resilience and problem-solving skills
* Bachelors degree in accounting, finance or similar degree
* An appetite to utilise the potential of real world data analytics and automation through robotics, machine learning and AI
ABOUT WOLTERS KLUWER Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services. Wolters Kluwer reported 2016 annual revenues of €4.3 billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. Wolters Kluwer has a sponsored Level 1 American Depositary Receipt program. The ADRs are traded on the over-the-counter market in the U.S. (WTKWY). For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions, and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
INFORMATION For any assistance with your application for this job opening, please call the HR Source at (888) 495-4772 or email HRSource@WoltersKluwer.com. TTY is also available at 888 (495) 4771.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled