JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
Consumer and Community Banking
Chase Consumer & Community Banking serves more than 65 million consumers and 4 million small businesses with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, small business banking and lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. Our 146,000 employees serve our customers by following Chase’s Five Keys to a Great Customer Experience.
Chase Card Services is the No.1 credit card issuer in the United States (based on outstandings), with $123 billion in average loans and more than 66 million credit cards in circulation.
The duties and administrative functions will require confidentiality, initiative, sound decision-making, independent judgment and the ability to escalate serious or unique problems to higher levels. This candidate must be driven by a first class goal to make a substantial and valuable impact to the firm.
As an executive assistant, you will perform diverse administrative functions requiring confidentiality, initiative and sound decision-making for a manager or a team of principals. You will rely on excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities. You will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to the completion of assignments and in line with the department's activities and goals. Duties include coordinating meetings, coordinating travel arrangements, preparing presentation materials, ordering and maintaining supplies, submitting expenses and/or review incoming correspondence and prepare responses. Additionally, you will exercise independent judgment, escalating serious or unique problems to higher levels. You may provide direction and guidance to less experienced team members.
• Maintain complex and detailed calendars
• Screen incoming calls and determine the level of priority while using caution in dispensing information
• Responsible for the coordination and logistics of both internal and external meetings
• Arrange and coordinate complicated domestic and international travel
• Organize all aspects for offsite conferences and external events; including catering and transportation
• Expense Management – Processing invoices and T&E expense claims for team members. Ensure all policies are followed and items are processed within provided guidelines. Subject matter experts for policies and procedures
• Assist with staff onboarding and off boarding which includes requesting equipment setup and system access
• Produce high quality emails and messages to individuals at all levels of the organization
• Maintain current organizational charts and executive bio’s
• Handle regular activities without prompting, and advise in advance with issues or delays
• Assist in editing spreadsheets and presentations including printing and binding for client meetings
• Work cooperatively with administrative assistants team, in positive partnership to back up each other smoothly
• Strong PC skills (proficient knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Exhibits increased proficiency in duties and expanded knowledge and application of software packages
• Knowledge of general office procedures (e.g., filing, correspondence, scheduling)
• Ability to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to the completion of assignments
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Superior oral and written communication skills
• Excellent telephone etiquette
• Advanced ability to organize
• Tact and good judgment in confidential situations and proven experience interacting with senior management
• At least five years of administrative experience and meeting coordination