Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
The Consumer Relations Training Specialist is directly responsible for the training of the Wolverine Worldwide Richmond Customer Service teams. They are responsible for educating and developing the Customer Service Associates and eCommerce Representatives.
- Develop materials and train associates on processes, procedures, systems and polices.
- Train, support and mentor new associates.
- Monitor and report associate performance and progress after training.
- Manage technical relationship and act as technical lead for customer service systems.
- Research and report on technical issues related to customer service systems.
- Conduct survey for feedback and take corrective measures to improve training.
- Implement and recommend process improvements to drive efficiencies.
- Liaise with leadership teams to determine training program and schedule.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- High School Diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
- 2 years teaching/training experience preferred.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and follow through is required.
- Responsible for maintaining an ethical standard of behavior.
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with internal and external business partners
- Subject matter expert of the Wolverine Worldwide brands, systems, processes, and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Planning and decision-making skills.
- Proficient with MS Office, specifically PowerPoint; e-learning software is an asset.
Normal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).