· Experience in managing small teams
· Ability to solve complex analytical and data integrity problems while prioritizing and managing multiple tasks.
· Experience in building relational data structures, including relationships between tables and grouping data.
· Technical skills to manipulate and analyze data in a variety of formats (e.g. SAS, SQL, Access, JCL)
· Audit & Inspection
· Background in computer science, risk management and or Internal audit
· Administers continuous monitoring/auditing procedures.
· Partners with Audit teams to perform data analysis
· 7-10 years professional experience in retail banking or consumer finance industry
· 3-5 year credit risk experience
· 5 years information technology experience
· 5 Years in Technology Development & Data Analytics
· BS Degree, Masters Preferred
Field of Experience
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.