Responsible for the day-to-day operations, coaching and development of a team of representatives whose primary function is to provide high quality customer service by responding to telephone inquiries, investigating requests and resolving problems. Ensures the representatives are actively identifying products and services that meet customer needs. Indirectly manages all other Call Center Personal Bankers in the site location and works with Operations Managers to provide leadership and direction by communicating and carrying out department goals and vision.
1st shift: Monday - Friday from 4:45am - 1:45 with alternating weekends (Sat/Sun)
2nd shift: Monday - Friday from2pm - 11pm, with alternating weekends (Sat/Sun) + 10% shift differential.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of customer service experience
- Minimum six months of supervisory or management experience
- Strong customer service skills and ability to handle difficult customer calls
- Well-developed problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Effective selling and referral skills
- Advanced knowledge of operational functions, systems, policies and procedures of assigned area
- Broad understanding and practical application of applicable laws and regulations
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills