We gather, analyze, and process data in ways others can't. We help individuals take financial control and access financial services, businesses make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders lend more responsibly, and organizations prevent identity fraud and crime.
We're investing in new technologies, talented people, and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
Our Contact Center is growing and dynamic and we're looking for a strong Project Manager. Are you a Project Manager who thrives on working in a fast-moving environment? One who has a proven track record of working on multiple priorities and projects simultaneously in a complex environment? Are you great at knocking down roadblocks? Are you a self-starter, self-motivated, self-directed and self-sufficient, but at the same time team oriented? If you answered "Yes" to all of the above, we have a great opportunity for you.
The Operations Project Manager is r esponsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
Role Purpose: Develops project governance, monitors, updates, communicates, and implements plans for business unit projects within the Contact Center space. Executes project management process including scope definition, scheduling, human resource, and material planning and allocation, risk management planning, cost and budget management, and quality assurance. Serves as liaison among clients, technical and internal departments to expedite project processes.
This individual will be responsible for the execution of specific contact center projects, process improvement strategies, and new omni channel services to improve workflows.
Major Job Functions
- Clearly defines and documents project governance and project scope.
- Interviews with internal and external clients determine project requirements and priorities.
- Identifies projects must-haves, should-haves, and nice-to-have features/functions
- Develops lists of tasks, defines their interdependencies, assigns resources, and tracks task progress to completion
- Determines specific project deliverables defines the process for the review and approval of deliverables and specifies quality criteria for deliverables assessment
- Defines project scope subject to leadership approval establishes the process for altering the scope and responds to requests for changes to the scope
- Builds ROIs, time estimates develop a project schedule, and addresses scheduling problems as they arise
- Estimates project costs, prepares budget recommendations, and monitors and reports project performance to budget constraints
- Develops, maintains, publishes, and distributes comprehensive project plans
- Ensures the contact center operations leadership team is prepared and assigns Subject Matter Experts for the development to execution
- Identifies, mitigates, and recommends alternatives to handling risks and issues that threaten the successful completion of the project within the deadline
- Monitors and reports project progress to objectives in timeframes, scope, quality, costs, and risks.
- Receives information on project status, changes, and issues
- Identifies potential sources for solutions, and contacts appropriate parties to initiate action
- Identifies areas within the business unit where process improvements may benefit project performance.
- Takes ownership for the successful execution of project while adhering to basic Change Management philosophies within the Contact Center organization
- Bachelor's degree
- 4 - 7 years of related experience preferred
- Previous Contact Center experience preferred
- Previous Salesforce and Cisco Communications experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience leading complex projects.
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong execution and implementation skills
- Strong knowledge of project management methodology
- Demonstrated strength in problem definition and resolution.
- Effective knowledge of Salesforce
- Effective knowledge of computer systems and processes and PC desktop applications
- Proven ability to work effectively with colleagues at all levels, including senior and executive management.
- Articulate, clear and confident communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence
- Attitude of transparency
- Ability to travel domestic and international
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
Experian EOE including Disability/Veterans