A Career That’s Meant to Be
At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit.
We’re looking for people with diverse backgrounds and fresh ideas to help create a uniquely personal retail experience.
Now Accepting Applications for Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is part of our Contact Center team and is responsible for providing professional and unsurpassed customer service to each of our David’s Bridal customers.
Our most successful CSR’s are self-motivated individuals with upbeat, outgoing personalities, and excellent communications skills. They enjoy fast-paced environments, are incredible at multi-tasking, and offer friendly and encouraging service to all customers.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic team, assist customers for the most important days of their lives, and earn a competitive income, we would love to discuss your future at David’s Bridal.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for answering calls, emails, web chat, text messages and voicemails from both stores and e-commerce customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Provide the customer with status updates on their order
- Assist the customer with returns and placing new orders for merchandise that will better fit her needs
- Provide exceptional service by understanding the customers’ needs and assisting them by making recommendations on products they may need for their special day
- Provide assistance to customers who are trying to make a purchase on our website
- Assist the customer by booking her appointment, preparing her for the appointment and getting her excited to visit our store
- Assist stores with in authorizing product purchases when inventory is low, customer service issues and allocating products when needed.
Principal Functions and Responsibilities:
- Respond in an upbeat & professional manner to email, phone, web chat and text message inquiries from store associates and customers following established business guidelines.
- Provide detailed customer documentation as needed; track and log all inquiries in CRM.
- Be knowledgeable on merchandise sold at David’s Bridal store locations, online and on the special-order systems in order to research all inquiries to support first contact resolution.
- Maintain and/or surpass productivity, attendance/adherence and customer experience goals and standards.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist other departments as needed with special projects as well as general office duties
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holiday shifts when applicable
- Contribute to the team effort by assisting in customer service related tasks as needed
Job Specifications:(Knowledge, skills and abilities normally required for competent performance in the job.)
- A minimum of 1 year of customer service, sales and/or telephone experience
- Bi-lingual is a plus but not required
- Must have experience using Microsoft Office Suites
- Ability to up-sell and cross-sell
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proficient at multi-tasking
- Strong desire to learn
- Demonstrate accountability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to adapt to change and strong team ethic
- Collaborate effectively
Benefits of saying “I Do” to David’s Bridal:
- Generous vacation and sick time package
- Health & Dental insurance are offered immediately upon starting
- Ability to immediately enroll in healthcare spending accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Ability to immediately enroll in retirement benefits/accounts
- Employee discounts both for David’s Bridal merchandise (25%!) as well as through our partnerships with other vendors/companies
Now that we’ve popped the question, please say “I do”.
Call Center Representative