Learn more about Fiserv:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Looking to start or continue your career? Come join the Fiserv team!
We have a variety of Customer Service positions available. If you are looking:
- For somewhere that you can take pride in servicing your customer
- To belong to a large organization with great local presence and the feeling of ‘family’
- For opportunities to earn more than just your base salary through various incentive and recognition programs
- For support in advancing and growing your career
… then look no further! Apply today.
Our Customer Service incumbents:
- Provide quality service and professional support in a variety of areas of inbound calls including, but not limited to: financial statements, credit card processing or related inquiries
- Investigate and problem solve possible fraudulent behavior
- Assist with and support the launch of new products or services
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking
- Use automated information systems to analyze the customer’s situation
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and company
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience
- Are afforded multiple cross-training opportunities to ensure we stay fluent with the ever changing needs of the business
For a day-in-the-life preview of our customer service representatives, click on the link: https://bcove.video/2K4megF
Skills and Experience
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to handle complaints and unpleasant customers
- Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and overtime when needed
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Medium to high proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Internet Explorer
- 1+ years in a service oriented capacity
- Experience in a Call Center or other high-volume service center
- Familiarity with performance requirements – Voice of the Customer, Quality, Schedule Adherence, etc.
- Some experience with multiline telephones and online noting systems
What we offer…
- Competitive wages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits within first 30 days
- 401(k) with a 4% match
- Work-life balance, including generous time off policies: Up to 17 days of paid time off during first year, plus 9 paid holidays
- Industry leading parental leave policy including 12 weeks paid time off for primary caregivers
- Up to $5,250 in tuition assistance after 90 days
- Career advancement opportunities across all Fiserv organizations
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
- On Site Cafeteria
- Long Term Disability
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Donation-Matching Program
- Military Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Vacation/paid time off
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid sick days
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays