We gather, analyze and process data in ways others can't. We help individuals take financial control and access financial services, businesses make smarter decision and thrive, lenders lend more responsibly, and organizations prevent identity fraud and crime.
We're investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
About the position:
We're growing again and looking to hire a Vendor Supervisor for our Customer Contact Center (Virtual). In this role, you will work directly with outsourced vendors, as well as execute special projects to meet business objectives. You'll be responsible for ensuring that Experian maintains the highest level of service, meaning efficient and accurate work. Additionally, you'll monitor and report against key metrics, partner with stakeholders to drive performance improvements, and work cross-functionally to implement needed process changes. This position will be the primary point of contact for relationships and interactions with our outsourced agent vendors.
What you will do:
- Coordinate day-to-day operations and administer company policies and procedures through BPO/vendor staff. Includes monitoring and reviewing progress and accuracy of work, company-required training, invoice review, directing service efforts and providing technical guidance on complex issues.
- Manage the performance of outsourced partners against key contact center operational KPIs, ensuring that partners consistently meet or exceed performance objectives
- Focus on building relationships with vendors, to drive the partnership. Engage key stakeholders in vendor relationships and act as the point of escalation where necessary
- Oversee service delivery and SOW results to ensure operations objectives/goals are met
- Oversee call flows and daily service delivery to ensure high quality service is achieved as measured by NPS
- Manage and report on vendor performance to SLA's and quality of service, drawing out themes/trends and identifying opportunities for improvements
- Collaborate with management and staff to ensure WFM has the proper coverage and staffing schedules for call arrival patterns and seasonality
- Identify opportunities to reduce vendor spend and increase vendor quality and efficiency
- Provide guidance to vendor partners when responding to changing business conditions.
- Monitor compliance results and QA performance metrics to hold vendor partner accountable for expected results
- Organize and develop agendas for operational meetings regarding team performance, business results and information exchange
- Strong working knowledge of omnichannel contact center operations in a supervisory or managerial capacity
- Strong knowledge of Vendor / BPO call center relationships
- Strong understanding of contact center KPIs and key levers for performance measurement and improvement
- Ability to manage many projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage remote teams, and drive accountability for business results
- Detail-oriented with good analytical skills, organizational skills, and basic financial acumen + Strong quantitative analysis skills (with advanced Excel skills) and use of data to make decisions and to influence others
- Is delivery oriented, self-managing, goal-oriented and works well in matrix teams
- Demonstrated ability to mediate conflict/issue resolution with the ability to identify alternative solutions
- Deep passion for customer service and operational excellence
- AA /AS degree or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years of leadership experience
- Emotional Intelligence
- Analytical Thinker
- Strategic Thinker
- Service Oriented
- Performance Execution
- Planning and Organizing
- Inspiring Others
- Conflict Resolution
- Facilitating Change